Wednesday 22 April 2015

Poster (Draft 2)

I decided to add the Amazon logo to the bottom as Amazon currently the second largest music supplier in the world. This means that putting it on my poster will allow my audience to see that the album will be available to them through a source that they are likely to use and will possibly encourage them top purchase the album.

I will probably change the placement of the reviews as one of them goes over Luke's face which I am unhappy with as it looks sloppy. Changing this will not take long and will increase the quality of my product significantly.

I like the colour scheme that I used and it works with the conventions of dubstep products. This means that my product is more realistic and my audience will appreciate it more than if I had used a colour scheme that was conventional of pop music, rock or indie music.

I included an image of the digipak front cover on the poster as it shows the product that is for sale so the audience will be able so see what the product will look like and will know which album to look for in shops or online. I was unsure about this decision as the primary image for the poster is the same as the one in the digipak so it looks a bit too similar however, i edited the images differently and didn't incorporate the dystopian looking, neon skyline into the poster that is in the digipak.

In my initial edit of the poster I forgot to put black ovals over Jakes eyes of the gas mask so I made sure to change that for the second draft. This helps to aid continuity and makes all three of my products link together better as they all have the same aesthetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment